Thursday, October 22, 2009

English !

Hey
Back to blog again . Nothing more other than sport, one more gold medal to bring home from KL Open . No study in school this week, was busy with some event . How can I work for few event at the same time ? ...I have no idea, I'm gonna become Superman ! LOL
Today I'm in super dooper good mood . Firstly I learn how to play Gold Fish ! It was fun and I'm the pro just after playing this game few times ! Secondly we have done a great job on backdrop and signature board . *clap clap* . Lastly, thats somthing unpredictable . Pn Tan wrote somthing on my english paper, : For the first time you wrote something good ! . I was like what the ? Am I that good ? XD I'm stunned on the spot . Haha anyway I'll try to improve more !
Tomorrow is Hari Koko and Jamuan Kelas for our school, and the day after tomorrow is Jamuan Tahunan for LPengawas, PRS and Koperasi . Sunday is the day for kinder's concert . But till now we still have no idea for our performance eh, how ? someone save me !

No comments:

Post a Comment