Sunday, October 4, 2009

Take Two

Hey
I'm here again . Realise that I blog frequently huh ? Hmm actually not . Can I give a reason as my english exam is on this thursday so I wanna put more effort on it ? LOL . Anyway, I know this is the worst excuse I've ever give, to turn on my computer .

Just post somthing related to my life .
A conversation before dinner ...
Dad : I have a friend . He has a son, the only child like you . But he is greater than you, he has great planing skill, more talkative, active .
Mum : KaaWei when you can be like him ?
Me : I can be like him anytime, just depends on me, see whether I want to be or not .

In this short conversation, I can feel that both of them are not really understand me . How sad am I . I admit that I didn't communicate with them . But I just cant get use to it, because I have be alone for so long . I can stand on my own dude !





shhhhh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment