Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Yo !
Almost one month stop blogging ... feel so guilty to left my blog behind . Today is 4th day of 2010 , not special but just feel like blogging . =)

Lets talk about my holiday .
What I did ? work . Other than that ? work . Besides that ? work . Feel so lifeless while working, just waiting time to past, doing the same thing again and again . I'm always comfort myself with this " I'm earning 5ringgit per hour ! " , this sentence always stay me alive . huuhuu~
Wear uniform everyday, paper hat, arghhhhhhh !

19 Dec went Genting just for Lam Fung ! Genting is cold, I went there without any jacket or long sleeves shirt, who can be so brave like me ? LOL but I end up with heavy fever and bad fluuuu . About the concert, hmm ... Raymond Lam is just taller and more hansome than i expect, I was in love with him . XD . I shake hand with him, shouting his name like crazy, really fun.

1st Jan went Singapore . Shopping shopping shopping, nothing else can do, and all of the singaporean are so polite and their country is so clean . Nice car on the roads, clean enviroment, polite human. *sigh* I dont want to come back already !

4th Jan school start today . Bring empty bag to school, no study, teaching peralihan student to sing school song . School end . Hope tomorrow will be a better day .






lifeless

No comments:

Post a Comment