Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Publicity

Maybe this is not a suitable time for me to update my blog . but forced to do it . =)
I'm here to tell makszehwa whats happening . Others who not involved may not read . LOL
Hmm ... for the moment you have broke up with him, I'm trying to pull you out from sadness . But I'm fall in love, I found that you're the right one .
Today three of us ( me szehwa mouse ) discuss this topic after training . And I shut my mouth up and listen .
I know he hurt you badly, and you have allergic to guys since that day . But I can tell you, not every human are the same . Don't judge others by your own mind set . Just trying to change you .
I can't give u luxurious at this moment, but just love and caring . Anything you need, I'll just try to get it . Atleast I try my best . To be a better man . Girlfriend is for us to love but not a burden . Friends or girlfriend more important ? I just can say, both are important in my life . Nomatter how both side should understand me . At the end, we talk about what should we do and how I feel when others gossip about us, talk somthing bad about us . I not really care about that . Just wanna care you . I'm not selfish, and force you to be with me . I care your feeling . When you face to others how would you feel ? how would you feel when you heard somthing bad about us ?
I want you to think properly, when is the suitable time for us to be together . I don't want you to regret .

No comments:

Post a Comment