Friday, March 13, 2009

Heaven and Hell

Sports day .
Rainy day wake by my baby in the morning and went to MSN . She is cheerleader for green house and ofcourse she done a great job . =) get first out of four groups . congrates . I'm glad and proud of you , you worth to get it . But somthing happen, I can't even share the happiness with her . * sigh *
Somthing happen, so I decided to go Time Square and Pavillion with Pong and Chun Yap . I'm not in mood to walk around in shopping centre at all . So, we planned to watch a movie and take our lunch at Pavillion . I took some pictures over there .


















Pong













me





food and drinks are served
let's eat !

At last, we finish it in 1hour ! LOL

After meal, we watch DragonBall . Walking and wondering around . Just not in mood .
Finally, you accepted me to be your man ! LOL

wish to share this good news to the whole world . !! yeah !

love you ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment