Saturday, March 7, 2009

Frame of Mind

worst worst worst worst ... !
My handball skill getting worst . wtf . Competition is coming soon, I'm still thinking am I qualified to fill in the form ? Maybe someone in school is better, maybe someone can make the team alive, maybe ...
... try to quite, so it won't drag the team . * sigh *

Most of the human have sibling but I'm just the only one, everything I have to found out by myself . For my future alot challenge waiting for me . Just found out my future is hard to walk .

Today early in the morning, woke up and went school for handball training . sucks on field .
In the noon I have to attend a tuition class and have to do some house work . tiring ~
After that, I don't even want to move, just lie on sofa and watch tv .
boring day . I just moody and shut myself in room . no mood .

my soul is not with me currently .
i'm emotional .
i'm not the perfect one .
i love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment