Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heap Up

what a tiring day .
This few days keep training after school, but my skill getting worst . I'm sucks and weak, even the strength and speed is decreasing . Competition is coming soon, try to improve more . Learned something new today, hope can perform it on the field .

is thursday again ...Time past fast when you didn't realize that, I feel this week is just like a blank paper . I never learnt and keep relaxing with bullshit excuses . I have skipped sivic lesson, anyway I never attend sivic class since Jan school start . zzZz

News Headlines
( 04/03/09 SMK Bukit Jalil ) An accident occur between two students ( Pong Chee Weng aged 16 & Yong Sheng Linn aged 16) . While playing handball in the morning, Yong Sheng Linn was confused with his position and formation . He bang with Pong which is playing beside him, Yong used his head to knock Pong's chin . oucchhh~
godblesshim He did not cause illness in most .

No comments:

Post a Comment