Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blue

Sunday blue .
Feel boring and not in mood to do anything but just facing the comp ... ... day dreaming .
As everyone wish, holiday was here . So what you guys going to plan ?

Last thursday .
Manchester United play against Barcelona in Champions League final . Barcelona win 2-0 !
This is what ending I want . =) Watch the match and cause me not showing myself in school .

Friday was really fun . Plan to go Carrefour for roller skating but there're so many people . Even McD also crowded . wtf . So me juimeng and kah jun change the plan to sing k . 3 guys in a dark K room ... what will happen ? LOL
From 2.30 till 6 non stop singing, do you think is fun ? xD
Hope it wont stop, I'm enjoying all day long .




holiday just started !
thinking how am I going to spend my holiday ...
you're just in my mind .

No comments:

Post a Comment