Saturday, May 23, 2009

Alive

Exam ?
bullshit !
No paper I can fully done by myself . Regret is too late, have to give a damn shit on it .
3 more days . Just 3 more, exam will be over ! ohmygosh I can't wait for it ! * sigh *
Any plan for the following friday ? Exam is over, we should do somthing on it. =)
Futsal ? Roller Skate ? Sing ? ... ...

Ding Dong !
Holiday is coming . Any plan ?
Plans are running out, give some idea please . Don't let life to become dull .
I need to take in some fresh air ! Need excitement . Need you .

I have visit the restaurant that I first saw you, the first sight I saw you . I knew that .
I searched for the table that you sit . I searched for the view that I facing you . All is in my mind .
thanks for staying me alive .
thanks for everything .





sorrow is nothing ,
regret is annoying .
peace is nothing .
quarrel is irritating .
you're nothing ,
but somthing .

No comments:

Post a Comment