Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Its My Time

YESHHH !!
Exam is over !!
Exam for two weeks finally can rest and throw my bag aside, but still have to go for tuition at Kasturi. After taking train to Plaza Rakyat have to make a long distance walk. Every weekends walk like this really can take my life away. Suffer from walking now lerrr ~~~
Probably taking undang course next wednesday with friends wish me all the best.

I'm in a shit, my leg getting worst, i really need help wei! After taking medicine even worst, dont know what to do now. I need sports! I wanna run! I realise I cant live without sports. When my leg can move like a normal human ? This is the last year in secondary school already, cant let me play for the last year ? sigh . What I want is just a normal leg for me to perform in the court, is that an excessive demand ? I need to drive somemore . sigh. Give me back my leg! I need it! Give me back everything belongs to me! PLEASEEEEEEE ...



Status
recovering
hope hope hope and hope

No comments:

Post a Comment