Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Naked

Hey . Is time to update . =) - I promised you , I'll do it ! LOL
I was sick since yesterday , after come back from INTI college . I have no idea how i get this disease and I never get it before, so what can I do is just visit the clinic nearby my house last night . Anyway, the medicine he gave me not really work on me . I dont know why . So I have to go again and look for him . This time is another doctor to see me . He tell the different story , he give different advice , and he give different medicine to me . I was like ... WTF ? I wonder how they graduate . At last , I walk into a chinese pharmacy , buy some medicine home . I'll never step in the clinic again . Because of these I have to cancel all my outing, all my plan . Stay at home, and rest . =( Someone help me please ! To comfort myself , I must think in positive way , I think thats the best way for me to stay at home to study and finish my holiday work . LOL
I'm not kidding , have to work hard on it ( academic ) . Hmm ... about my monthly exam , once again I failed my addmath with 34 . Is that great ? atleast I have improvement ! Mid term exam I get 26 for my addmath . Atleast I had improve 8marks . I promise you I will not fail it again . =) . For the final exam , I'll put more effort and get high score , so I can go into 5B . ( Hopefully ... ) . Wish me humans ! ... pray for me ... !



wednesday 26 August 2009
1210 posted

No comments:

Post a Comment