Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MSSMKL

MSSMKL
Holly shit ! we won all the matches ! =)
SMK Bukit Jalil - SMK Taman Desa 7-0
SMK Bukit Jalil - SMK Bandaraya 4-0
SMK Bukit Jalil - SMK Desa Perdana 5-2
SMK Bukit Jalil - SMK Sri Pantai 5-1
For sure you guys are going to see us in semi final . Because we won Cempaka in Quarter Final !
SMK Bukit Jalil - Seri Cempaka 3-0
Tomorrow we are going to play againts Sri Sentosa in Semi Final .
Hope we will win !

My health are getting worst . Play under the hot sun this few days and my skin colour getting darker and redish . LOL . Have to wake up in the early morning around 545 and get ready for the following matches . I must stay myself in the best condition for this few days and present the best for the team .


Can't meet my baby this few days for competition . Sad ~
Miss you so much . Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment